On Monday 4th February from 8.30-9.30pm, @CESItweets will take over #edchatie for an online discussion about the annual Computers in Education Society of Ireland (CESI) conference and TeachMeet. It will be a focused discussion, in which we will aim to cover four questions/topics in the one night, rather than the usual single topic. The four topics for the Monday night, 4th February #edchatie special discussion celebrating #cesicon (and #tmcesi) from @CESItweets are:
- Q1: What are some of your favourite CESI conference memories?
- Q2: What are the strengths of the CESI community?
- Q3: The theme of the 2019 conference is ‘Creativity, Collaboration, & Computers: Practitioner Perspectives’. What do you hope to see based on the theme?
- Q4: What advice would you give to someone attending the conference for the first time?
During the #edchatie hour:
In order to keep the conversation flowing as much as possible during the #edchatie hour, here’s how the discussion will run:
- At 8.30pm, we’ll hold the usual introductions and then quickly move on to posting Q.1 for discussion.
- When discussing Q.1, please make sure that you include the hashtags #edchatie and #cesicon as well as the text “Q.1” in your tweets.
- After 15 minutes and because we have four questions/topics to discuss, we’ll move on to Q.2.
- Again, when discussing Q.2. please make sure to include the hashtag #edchatie and #cesicon as well as the text “Q.2” in your tweets at this time.
- By 9pm we’ll move on to Q.3 and then we’ll finish off, from 9.15pm, with Q.4 for the final 15 minutes of the discussion.
Remember: All tweets should contain the hashtags #edchatie #cesicon as well as the relevant question number.
We look forward to chatting with you, and perhaps we’ll see you in Athlone!